Zoie and Nicholas when Nicholas was a few weeks old.I had to share this photo of Nicholas all ready to go on the river. I bought him some sunglasses and a big hat to keep the sun off his face...you can't see it very well but he's also sporting a rash guard and swim trunks...so tiny and adorable! He was content as can be. He's a water baby already which is such a relief to both Jeff and I because we are on the water in the summer as much as possible! Also, today our little guy is two months old. We spent a lazy, relaxing day at home in our PJ's, then later in the afternoon went to Uncle Chris and Aunt Eva's place for dinner and some time outside. They just moved into a place that has lots of land so Jeff spent some time riding Eva's quad on the trails and Nicholas and I walked the property with Aunt Jami and the dogs. Nicholas loves his cousin, Zoie, who's five-years-old. She holds him and helps him to fall asleep faster. I call her the "baby whisperer."


0 comments:
Post a Comment