Soooo...it's been quite awhile since I've updated our blog and I guess because there hasn't been too much going on lately. No news is always good news, I say.
Here's what we've been up to:
- The weather has been pretty nice here this month so Nicholas and I have enjoyed some leisurely walks around our neighborhood while soaking up some winter sunshine.
- Jeff's been busy selling all of his Jeep parts so he can make some modifications and improvements on his Toyota.
- We've been enjoying watching the winter Olympics together...I feel very patriotic about our country this year and love rooting for USA!
- Nicholas and I have been enjoying afternoon naps together. He's been teething, and I can always use a nap after a long day.
- I have been reading like crazy. At one point, I was reading three books at once. Now I am just reading one book at a time.
- I had to work on Valentine's Day so Jeff and Nicholas spent the afternoon together. Jeff surprised me with roses when I got home from work and he got some Butterfinger chocolate hearts. The best part of that day was when Nicholas said "wuv you" before I left.
- Nicholas had a play date last week with Claire and Logan Brumfield, two little cuties from church.
- Nicholas had a speech evaluation with Megan through the ESD. We don't have the results of the eval. yet, but Megan said she will probably start seeing him monthly.
That's pretty much it! Not too many exciting things happening here, just looking forward to some warmer spring weather!


1 comments:
"WUV YOU"!!!!!!!!!!!
That just made my day - my week - my everything! Glad you got some 'wuv' for the holiday : )
xoox
L
Post a Comment