Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boo Bash

Nicholas and Talon
The streets were packed with trick-or-treaters

Koby and Talon


Nicholas and mommy



Talon aka "Darth Vader/Storm Trooper"





Cutie in his Halloween outfit
This afternoon Nicholas and I joined my cousin Koby and her son, Talon, for the Boo Bash in downtown Camas. There were SO many kids there all dressed up who were trick-or-treating at the local businesses. It was a beautiful autumn day and so much fun!





4 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

How adorable!

You too mommy!

Wow, haven't seen Koby in a while!!

kobyanne said...

Thanks for hanging out with us at Boo Bash! It was Great to see you and Nicholas!!! Before you know it he'll be the one running around out there!!! :) Maybe he'll even let you dress him up as the lion, the tinman or the scarecrow!!! What a beautiful day! We had a blast! Pictures turned out awesome! Thanks again! Love Ya! K

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your pitures! Little Nick looks super cute in his black and orange - you know me...I love the stripes! I miss seasons!!!!!