Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lunch Date

Today Nicholas and I had lunch at Chevy's with my friend from high school, Sima. Sima and her husband Nyan are expecting their first child at the end of March. It was fun to see Sima's little baby belly and have a nice, relaxing lunchtime chat. The food was so yummy even Nicholas wanted to try some-he kept reaching out for mommy's plate!

2 comments:

TaraLynn said...

Hey Jessica Lynn...I am finally back into being able to blog...I think it is because Jared and I started a blog page too. I e-mailed you to see if you could join as one of our followers...but maybe you didn't get it yet. Anyways...your baby is getting so big, I can't believe it. Jared and I are trying for one..fingers crossed I get pregnant:) I love and miss you and I wish you could have made it to the wedding but i know you were there in my heart. I love you Big and I always will. You have always meant so much to me...I want us to be close again=)

Themorrisbunch said...

Oh! Sima looks so comfortable with Nicholas! How exciting for her.
It's nice you're able to get together with old friends.