Yesterday I went to Costco for some groceries and decided to pick up some clothes for Nicholas as well. I bought him some PJ's and some summer outfits and was surprised when I found he needed a size 2T! He's growing so much, especially in length, that it's getting hard to remember him being a tiny little baby. He's is definitely on his way to becoming a big boy now!
His PJ top reads, "Dad says I'm in Charge" which Jeff and I thought was so funny because while we have a set routine and Nicholas has such a laid-back attitude, lately he's become a very picky eater, so at mealtimes he is definitely in charge! Jeff and I will often give him several food choices simply because we want him to eat. However many choices he has, though, often he just wants yogurt, crackers, and Pediasure. Oh well, as long as he's eating something we're happy!


5 comments:
Holy smokies he's LONG!! What a tall boy! Taking after daddy huh? He's so cute! We had a hard time getting Benjamin to eat much, we still do. :)
Cute PJs!! He is getting big! It's hard when they're picky with food (June has been picky for a long time). You're right, though, as long as they're eating!
LOL! He's bigger than Kyle, and nearly a year younger! Kyle is a little runt, I'm afraid. Way to grow, Nicholas!
I love that picture of him Jessica. He is so sweet and fun and funny! I was thinking of that today how long he is. Love the PJ's!
He is a very very handsome little guy!! Happy Easter Gustafson family!
Post a Comment