Friday, March 26, 2010

No Longer Public

Our blog will not longer be public, due to obscene comments by an anonymous individual. If you would like to continue reading our blog, please send me your email address and I will add you to our invited readers list. Thank you for understanding.

4 comments:

Sapna said...

I had a feeling something like that happened. That is AWFUL!

Victoria Strong said...

Oh no!!! I know several families this has happened to and it makes me so mad. Who the heck has time to bug sweet wonderful families like yours. I hope you are okay. Big hugs!!!

The Pie Maker said...

I'm here! Thanks for the invite! You already know my feelings about "Anonymous"
:)
~B
PS. You sent the invite to my Olive blog. I'll send you one to this one so you're not out of the loop. ;)

Cass said...

FYI, I encountered another mom on SMA Space who reminds me of you and her son reminds me of Nicholas. I suggested that she apply to view your blog, I hope you don't mind that I did that. She's Carrie - Tommy's mommy on SMA Space, and her son just turned 1.