Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nicholas's Big Boy Bed


Nicholas has now had his new twin bed for about a week and he's loving it! My co-worker, Lisa, was so generous to give us this bed that was collecting dust in their spare room, complete with a foam topper that's been great with absorbing Nicholas's weight and making it comfortable for him to sleep at night since he cannot reposition himself as he sleeps. He's sleeping wonderfully-up to 12 hours at a time-which means that mom and dad sleep wonderfully too! I bought him some transportation bedding to go with his new room theme and he loves it...he makes truck sounds and car beeps every time we walk in. I will post some photos of his finished room very soon, but just wanted to share a couple of our big two-year-old boy in his new bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very big step Nick

shawna said...

love it, he looks super happy.

Sapna said...

Yay!! You beat us to the punch. Maya and I came home from Dallas last night to a nice big girl bed surprise from her daddy. She loves it! I will post about it shortly.