Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One of My Favorite Things About Summer...

is going boating on the Columbia River. This is where Jeff and I met and fell in love five years ago. I still love watching him wakeboard...he's pretty darn amazing!



My youngest brother, Eric, is getting a lot better at wakeboarding this summer, partly because of his new board that he's riding. My other brother, Brett, works for Ronix wakeboards and Radar waterskis and Eric and Jeff don't mind trying out new products Brett sends them.
Jeff and I haven't taken too many photos together lately so Eric snapped a quick one of us right before Jeff was about to wakeboard. I am now 32 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good...a little tired again and am dealing with swollen feet on really hot days, but all in all, feeling great!

Brett now lives in Florida and has been in town for a few days visiting us before he has to head up to Seattle for annual Ronix meetings. He loves being home to see his family and his girlfriend, Lisa. Lisa and Brett have had a long distance relationship for about seven months now, but that will all change when she moves to Florida in October. Aren't they a cute couple?


I simply love summertime!

0 comments: