Monday, August 30, 2010

Finished Nursery




Baby Ella's nursery is practically finished! After she is born I would like to add some frames with her newborn photos, but other than that...it's ready for her arrival. Newborn and three-month-old clothes and blankets are washed and put away, which means that all that is left to do is pack our bag for the hospital. I am now full-term at 37 weeks so we will be thrilled to meet her when ever she decides she's ready!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! We're so excited for you!

Stevens1007 said...

I know I already said it on Facebook, but her room is so cute! We have the same stuffed owl & owl pillow:) I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Themorrisbunch said...

Wow! Gorgeous room Jess!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so talented Jess!!! I'm not kidding, this could be a fun side job for you! You know who I'm calling when I need mine done ; ) It's so soft and beautiful; I just love it!

Tara & Mark said...

Super adorable!

Sapna said...

The nursery looks beautiful!

Lisa Christine said...

It is....perfect! Absolutely perfect!