Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Surprise Baby Shower





I went into work this evening, like I always do on Thursdays, and was completely surprised that my wonderful co-workers decided to throw me a baby shower! It was such a nice evening with a delicious dinner, a yummy cake, lots of cute gifts for our baby girl (I think she will be the best dressed baby in town), and great conversation. I am pretty sure that I have the best co-workers in the world! Thank you Jamie, Diane, Mary, Lisa, and Laurie for planning such a wonderful surprise for me. I am truly so blessed to have you all in my life!

3 comments:

Emma said...

I am so glad you had such a nice surprise, you deserve it! I can't wait to hear all about Ella's arrival and see pics with her and her proud big bro...awesome!! Hope you are feeling well and are enjoying every last minute of your pregnancy. Hugs, Em

Anonymous said...

It was really incredible of them! You so deserve it, and you are so loved J. I love that tea cup!

Lisa Christine said...

That is fabulous! And I love the presentation of everything; the teacups are a darling touch!