Friday, September 24, 2010

Ella's First Week



Brand new baby girl in the hospital

Gramme with her first grand-daughter

Ready to go home
Cuddling with brother


First bath at home. She LOVES bath time!
All bundled up after her bath

Nicholas loves to be near his sister. He makes snoring sounds for her because she sleeps so much!
Trying to nurse daddy...sorry sweetie, but you wont find any milk there!
This first week home with Ella has been so wonderful! We have had many visitors stop by, our neighbor made us dinner one evening, and my best friend, Lyndsey, has been here since the 10th to help out. Ella is such a sweet baby and we are so in love with her. When I was pregnant I couldn't imagine loving another child the same way I do Nicholas, but now I realize that my heart is always in two places at once. I love both of our kiddos so very much and am so blessed to be a mommy to two little cherubs. I can't even remember what life was like without her!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

She's just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope that everybody is getting lots of rest and enjoying all of the precious moments.

Melodie said...

congratulations you guys! Ella is absolutely beautiful! Nicholas is so sweet with his baby sister, cute pictures! Many blessings