Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Preschool Buddies


Ella loves her preschool buddy, Quentin. 

I went to high school with Quentin's dad and when we discovered the kids would be in the same preschool, we arranged a carpool schedule for the kids. Quentin's dad picks Ella up for school each morning and I take the kids home after school. It's really super helpful for both of our schedules and I have to say it's really sweet to see the bond that these two have developed in the past couple of months since school began. 

I love picking them up and hearing about the fun things they did at school that day, listening to their conversations, and I think it's so endearing when Ella shows concern for Quentin, especially when he missed a day of school with a virus. 

We had Quentin over after school one day to play and the only time they sat still was close to the time when Quentin was to go home, they finally snuggled up to watch a movie together. They had so much fun jumping, running, laughing, and playing together. It was a super fun day for our girl!

0 comments: