Yesterday, Nicholas's Grandpa Randy flew into town from Arizona. Randy and his wife, Joni, have lived there for about a year now so Grandpa was itching to get back to town to see his grand kids.
Uncle Kris and Aunt Jami had an afternoon BBQ at their place so everyone could get together and visit. Nicholas was thrilled to see his Grandpa and remembered him like no time had passed at all. He was particularly happy when Grandpa let him hold onto his beer bottle which is when I snapped this cute photo of the two of them. This afternoon we are going over to Uncle Chris and Aunt Eva's to visit some more before Grandpa leaves tomorrow evening.
Thanks for visiting Grandpa! We loved seeing you!


4 comments:
What a handsome little man! He looks so happy to be with Grandpa Randy. :)
You have one of the happiest little boys I've ever laid eyes on. And quite the happy and proud Grandpa, too, of course! So glad that their visit went well.
What a great picture! They both look so happy. I'm sure they're great buddies! Also the photo gallera from the previous post looks great, and I love the frame with the quote on it!
Just checking in on you and your beautiful family. You are in my prayers. Sure love you! =)
Post a Comment