Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Resolutions


This year instead of being so specific with all of my resolutions I am trying something different. These resolutions are easy things I can add to my life and will not stress me out if they don't turn out exactly as planned. Here they are in no particular order:
  • If I can't find something decent to watch on TV, I will turn it off.
  • I won't let a day go by without telling someone I love them.
  • Create a "good decision" piggy bank. I will pay myself a dollar every time I skip that third drink, go to bed early, or make a difficult phone call. At the end of the year, I am going to buy myself a much deserved "good decision" present.
  • Eat more consciously. Less fast food, more fruits and vegetables. Drink more water.
  • Exercise regularly. I'm shooting for at least 3 days a week and will be doing lots more walks around the neighborhood with Nicholas in his stroller.
  • Read more. Books, magazines, blogs...read, read, read.
  • Get more beauty sleep. I am turning 30 this year after all!

That's it!

Wishing you all a happy 2010!

0 comments: