We spent the day at the zoo with friends and were lucky enough to enjoy some beautiful sunshine. The animals enjoyed the sunshine too which meant we were able to see lots of them!
Later in the evening we went to my parents house for dinner and Nicholas opened his gifts. He really loves all of his toys, games, DVDs, books, clothes and his new blanket. Thanks so much to all our friends and family for making his day so very special!
Happy Birthday Nicholas!
We love you so very much & are so glad you had such a wonderful day!xoxoxo


2 comments:
Oh yay, the giraffes were out, Haven't seen them in forever! Happy Birthday Nicholas. Looks like he had a wonderful, fun filled day.
Happy belated third birthday, Nicholas! (Sorry for the delayed wishes but we were in Boston for a few days and didn't have access to a computer.) Nonetheless, I thought of you on your big day and made a special wish. It looks like you had a fun-filled warm and sunny day. You look so happy--and, of course, so cute--in all your pictures. I love the "Here comes trouble" shirt. I believe that you can be a little trouble-maker at times but I'm sure you're a sweet, precious boy most of the times!!! And Ella is getting so big. Both of you are beautiful! Again, happy birthday, little guy!!!
Post a Comment