Last Tuesday Nicholas started preschool!! This is technically his second year of preschool, although most of last year he only Skyped into his classroom. This year he will be going to school two days a week and I accompany him as his nurse. Hopefully we will be able to train a nurse/aide in the near future because I am running out of childcare options for Ella.
He was so excited to greet the morning and head off to school!
Sitting sweetly at circle time
He loves his teacher, Miss Wendy. He has a very small class this year. There are only five students, including him.
He really loved this book and kept asking, "What's that?" on every page. I think working on listening skills is a must this year ;)
At choice time he wanted to play blocks and trucks with all the other boys...
his speech therapist, Miss Pat, gave him choices.
At the end of the day, his OT, Miss Pam helped him shake a maraca to a groovy beat.
It was a wonderful first day back to school and it set the tone for a great year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment