I seriously cannot believe this child will be two in eight days. Craziness!
Jeff had been begging for some "good" doughnuts. I finally gave in and bought him a dozen. Mmmm...they were divine!
Yesterday morning Ella awoke at 5:30 a.m. (which is very unusual for our 8:00 a.m. riser) and promptly fell asleep on our morning walk.
Last night I made a delicious veggie lasagna with fresh garden vegetables. A favorite summer treat!
Now that Washington state sells liquor in grocery stores, I have been trying some new alcoholic beverages. Skinny Girl is by far one of my favorites for both taste and calories.
Our main bathroom is finally starting to look more complete. Jeff hung these shelves on Wednesday and I added some display items.
Today the kiddos and I took another walk. I pushed them in the double stroller for about 40 minutes and started to notice that Nicholas was coughing a little bit and his normally talkative self was very quiet. I looked at him and he started to cough more and cry a little bit, and because we were very close to home, I chose to run home (rather than take all his equipment out on the street) and cough/suction him. I got a bunch of junk out of his upper airway and let him rest on his bi-pap for a couple hours. His sats didn't drop too much and he didn't require oxygen, thank goodness.
A friend mentioned he may have hard a difficult time breathing with the wildfires in the Gorge blowing smoke our way. I hope that the smoke was the only factor and not that he is starting to get a cold or illness. We are upping his treatments anyway and keeping our fingers crossed that he stays healthy. This afternoon he came off bi-pap, kept good oxygen and heart rate levels, and was his happy little self smiling, playing, and talking.
If you are the praying type, please say a little prayer that he continues to feel good so he can continue to go to preschool and stay out of the hospital this year.


0 comments:
Post a Comment