Five Years. Four Jobs. Three Pets. Two Kids=One Amazing Life!
Last Sunday, September 30th, Jeff & I celebrated five years married. To say that every moment of the last five years has been pure wedded bliss would be silly. Like any married couple we have had our share of wonderfully amazing moments marred with moments of sheer heartache. But overall, knowing that you are married to your best friend makes every part of marriage amazing-even in those tough times.
To celebrate five years together, we went out to dinner and exchanged gifts. I bought Jeff a wooden humidor (because wood is the traditional five year gift), some cigars, and Portland Trailblazer tickets. He was thrilled and told me it was the best present ever. He wanted to surprise me with a wedding band (since we decided not to purchase one when we got married) but since the price of gold has dramatically increased, the wedding band that would have been $500 five years ago now costs upward of $1800. Since we can think of many, many other things that we would like to do with that money, we decided to hold off on a wedding band for now. Instead, my engagement ring is being rhodium plated and cleaned so it will be like a new ring when I get it back in a couple of weeks.
Jeffrey Justin, I love you more today than ever before. I could not have asked for a more perfect man to share my life with. xoxo


2 comments:
this so sweet ! Hapy anniversary to both of you ! I wish you many many more ;)
Congrats!! I think of you and the fam often. May many more blessing come your way ;)
Krystal McMahon😊
Post a Comment