Sunday, July 28, 2013

Class of 1998 15 Year Reunion

 This past weekend I celebrated 15 years post graduation with my WHS class of 1998. On Friday evening we had a Meet 'n' Greet in downtown at a local business and my classmate & good friend, Adriane, was so generous in organizing a silent auction to benefit Nicholas and help with his medical expenses. 

Just me all dressed up and ready for Friday night!
I arrived early and brought a few photos of Nicholas to display next to the silent auction items. Adriane got so many donations! We are deeply humbled and so grateful!




 Adriane created this awesome photo wall with memories of our childhood. 


I was so happy my friend (and former Chinese Garden co-worker) Rachel stopped by with her husband. 


Obviously the lighting is terrible...but we stopped to take a photo on our way to a local bar for a drink and some dinner. Katie, Trisha, me, and Eva. 


 Later, Adi, her sister, Angie, and I took a bathroom photo after we applied our gorgeous lipstick. 


Katie and I have been friends since we were in Mr. Estes class in 5th grade, so our friendship has lasted 23 years! I love her immensely! 




Trisha and Thad Leifsen got married while were still in high school (back in 1996) and are still going strong. I love them. They are such wonderful people. 


Eva is my sister-in-law and fellow '98 Grad



On Saturday night we went to Lindo Mexico for our official class reunion. 



I found my high school friend and former college roommate, Sarah. 


Hyacinth, Megan, Josh, Katie, and I posed for a photo


And then Heidi went missing for the next shot.



Katie and Adriane getting silly. I love those two. 


The class took at celebratory shot of Fireball together...so much fun!


Sima made the most scrumptious mini cupcakes! I wish I would have taken a photo of them because they were as beautiful as they were delicious. I performed the role of waitress and served some sugary yumminess to my fellow classmates. 


Several of all my fellow 1998 graduates, just enjoying themselves...










It was such a fun & memorable evening! Thank you to Adriane (Tracy) Drozdek, Katie (Leifsen) Lewis, & Julianne Lajoie for organizing such a fun couple of days!

Several photos were taken by fellow classmate Julianne Lajoie with her fancy camera and her photos turned out much better than most of mine. Thanks for allowing me to share, Julianne!

0 comments: