This is a photo of the beautiful church where I am blessed to both work and worship. I was in the office on Monday evening for a couple hours and when I left I had to stop and snap a photo of the church lit up at night with the huge full moon behind it.
Last night, Jeff and I let the kids stay up past bedtime just so they could see the full moon. Nicholas is obsessed with the moon and gets really excited when he can see it during the day. He thinks its crazy when both the sun and the moon are visible at the same time. He had never witnessed such a big, bright moon and was so happy that we let him stay up late to see it. He kept telling us "thank you," over and over again and fell asleep one happy little boy. Ah, life is all about the little things, the little moments that I save in my heart and treasure forever.
Last night, Jeff and I let the kids stay up past bedtime just so they could see the full moon. Nicholas is obsessed with the moon and gets really excited when he can see it during the day. He thinks its crazy when both the sun and the moon are visible at the same time. He had never witnessed such a big, bright moon and was so happy that we let him stay up late to see it. He kept telling us "thank you," over and over again and fell asleep one happy little boy. Ah, life is all about the little things, the little moments that I save in my heart and treasure forever.


0 comments:
Post a Comment