Saturday, July 6, 2013

Independence Day 2013

We enjoyed the 237th Independence Day together as a family. Gorgeous weather, fun games, good friends, what more could we ask for?!

 My two munchkins wore their most patriotic colors. Can I just say how much I love hand-me-downs?! I found this firework tank in Ella's closet (given to her when she was a baby) just days before the 4th that fit her perfectly for the holiday!







Later in the afternoon we went to a 4th of July shindig at Kris & Jami's new place. The kids were happy to see that their friends were there to play as well. Elizabeth and Annabella posed with the little American flag that Jeff picked up at the hardware store. 



 These two spent the majority of the day swimming in the pool or jumping on the trampoline. I think Ella could jump on a trampoline all day long and never get bored...or tired!




Nicholas had a fun day as well. He didn't want to swim or jump, but he did love being in his cute little outdoor tent that daddy set up for him. 









He was even happier when Jeff called one of the doggies over to lie next to Nicholas. There were four dogs at the house that day and Nicholas could not get enough! He adores doggies like no other!


Later we watched fireworks and then the kiddos got really crabby because they were so exhausted from the day's events so we drove home around 10:30 p.m. Both kids were super excited to see lots more pretty fireworks on our drive home and Nicholas was thrilled to see all the pretty lights without all the loud noise. He loves fireworks, but the booms & bangs really freak him out. Poor kid.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
Thanks a ton!

Take a look at my site; sears promotional Discounts

Anonymous said...

I do not even understand how I ended up here, but I thought this publish was once good.
I don't know who you're but certainly you're going to a well-known
blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!


my blog post ... new target coupon codes 2014