The school that Ella attends and where I teach is kind of awesome. Well, not kind of, actually really awesome. I love it, I love all the opportunities Ella has to grow in her faith...through mass, apostolic works, daily prayer, and special events like the Living Rosary.
The photo above is a large balloon Rosary that the whole school prayed together and then sent up to heaven with all of our prayer petitions attached to it. I couldn't help but notice the moon peaking out at us from behind the clouds at noon that day when it was drifting up. I smiled because it was then that I knew Nicholas was there with us. My heart was so happy.
This is our girls' adorable Pre-K4 photo. She didn't wear the headband I sent her to school in that day, but she's still as cute as can be.




0 comments:
Post a Comment