Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look, Mom...I can hold on to my binkie all by myself!
This is my surprised face...that red light that blinks before the flash comes, always gets my attention!
Just lounging in my bouncer seat while mom gets ready for the day
Making cooing noises because I'm so happy
Sleeping on my boppy with mommy

We can hardly believe Nicholas is already 11 days old! Time really does fly by! Nicholas is holding his head up for short periods of time on his own and has already smiled quite a few times. Everyone who comes to visit has commented on what a happy, content baby he is. Jeff and I are really loving being parents. We've been out of the house a few times this week: on Thursday Nicholas and I went to the Vancouver Mall to pick up a few things. I straped Nicholas into his BabyBjorn carrier and he slept the whole time. On Friday night we went over to Kris and Jami's (Nicholas' uncle and aunt) house and played Rock Star on the X Box and Nicholas slept right through our three hour session...he's quite the groupie! Little Nick is looking forward to a visit from Auntie Lyndsey (my best friend) who's flying in from California on Tuesday night. I have been telling him all about her and he can hardly wait to finally meet her!

0 comments: