Friday, May 9, 2008

Playing the waiting game

I went to my doctor appointment yesterday afternoon and I am now dialated to 2cm so I've made some progress! Dr. Higgens says that the baby should arrive before his due date (May 22nd) so Jeff and I are playing the waiting game...which is not a lot of fun. Jeff asks every morning if I think the baby is coming today and I just tell him to keep his phone close by.

This week was Teacher Appreciation Week at the school where I teach and today a parent made chicken enchiladas for my hubby and I for dinner tonight...wasn't that sweet? Especially during a time when I almost NEVER feel like cooking-mainly because I hardly eat anything anymore-there's just not enough room in my belly!

So Nicholas gets to decide when he is ready to be born...it's just so difficult to wait...we cannot wait to hold our son!

0 comments: