Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Got Baptized

Little baby in his baptismal outfit
Holy water being poured on his head
Silly baby cried because I took his binkie away
Great-Grandparents and Grandmother
Daddy making the sign of the cross on his forehead
Our family with Father Mitchell


He had to have his binkie in the whole time!


His yummy cake
Nicholas and Great-Grandma Hargrave
Nicholas and Grandpa
Zoie making him laugh and smile
Nicholas and his Godparents: Lyndsey and Uncle Brett

Getting him dressed in his baptismal outfit
Program
Happy baby

Nicholas was baptized at Holy Redeemer Parish in Vancouver on August 24th. It was a beautiful ceremony attended by both our families. Both Brett, who lives in Florida, and Lyndsey, who lives in California were able to be there as Nicholas' Godparents. Afterward we had a gathering at my folks' place with lots of food and a yummy cake! Baby Nick enjoyed his special day with his family. Thank you to everyone who was there to celebrate with us!

2 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

Blessings!!
I'm so glad I checked your Blog before I went to bed.
Where did you get Nicholas baptized at?
His cake looks so pretty too.
I'm sure that baptismal gown will be cherished in your growing family!!
Thank you also for leaving my Cousin Amber a comment on Jenifer's Blog page. It really warmed my heart to see your comment.
Today was a family wide poopy day.

teresa said...

Sweet Jess,
I just received your announcement along with the blogspot address! I was super excited to see all of the family photos! It thrills me to know that you are such a happy threesome!
Love Teresa
La Paz