Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shop 'til you drop


Today my mom and I went shopping at Nordstrom for their Anniversary Sale. I have been avoiding buying any new clothing items because I still have 8 pounds to lose until I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I thought, "What the heck...I am dying to shop!" So I bought a couple tops, two pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts for Jeff, and some cute shirts and PJ's for Nicholas. Our little boy was such a trooper. He just lounged around the dressing room while my mom and I tried on outfits...we'll make a shopper out of him yet!

1 comments:

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Thanks for the comments.. yes scrapbooking takes alot of space.. money..time!!! it gets hard to have the time i really need cause kylan is all over the place!! Yeah and i have also learned to get emails from joannes and micheals and the news letters for COUPONS!! they come in handy alot and you save on scrappin stuff!! and online as well. Craft ware house is the most expensive, but when they have a sale its a good one! lol hope all is well. your baby is beautiful. any questions feel free!!