Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby's Half Birthday












Today is Nicholas' half birthday-he's 6 months old! I gave him a present by letting him play with some "new" toys. The blocks have been sitting on his bookshelf since before he was born and my cousin, Koby, gave him the musical turtle which has been there just as long. He loved laying on his blanket and reaching for the blocks and was happy to find out they jingle when you shake them! He also liked looking at the turtle that makes sounds and sings songs when you press its buttons.
It has been a wonderfully delightful 6 months of parenthood and I have treasured every moment I get to spend with our son. Here's to the next 6 months which I'm sure will bring us even more joy and laughter!



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow - he looks like such a cute, grown up little man! :) Happy Half Birthday! :)

p.s. of course its ok you added us on here! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is already 6 months!!!! Tell him I love him and think he is a big strong man!