Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Haircut


This afternoon my longtime hairdresser, Kellie, gave Nicholas his first haircut. Nicholas sat on my lap and it took all of ten minutes for Kellie to cut his hair. We were sad to see some of his little curls being cut off, but there are still quite a few in the back and we are hoping they will be there when his hair starts to let a little longer again. We got to keep a small lock of hair for Nicholas's baby book, too. Our son went from looking like a baby to a big boy in just a matter of minutes!

3 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

Oh! So sad! I know it's a milestone, but it means they're growing up! Micah TOTALLY needs a haircut, but with all the family pressure about the cute curls...I guess I'll have to wait ;)
How does next week look for you? :)

Tara & Mark said...

So Adorable! He looks like a big boy now and I love his eyes!

Amber said...

Oh my word, he looks so much older with his adorable new haircut!