Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Monkey-ing Around




These are a few of the photos I took of Nicholas and his little monkey for his first birthday invitations...can you guess the theme?
That's right...we will be swinging from the ceiling and eating lots of bananas at our little boy's mod monkey first birthday party later this month!

6 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

LOVE IT!! I need to get busy on Micah's birthday stuffs as well, but I have to do Benjamin's first! Too much, too much!
Your boy is so sweet! Can't wait to meet him!! :)

Melanie said...

At Michaels yesterday we saw "Monkey party in a box" by Martha Stuart on CLEARANCE for $3.99!!! It was really neat sorry it's a bit of a drive for you though. . .

Anonymous said...

We had a monkey party for Xavier's first. It was so much fun!

Kenalyn

valerie said...

That's the best looking "monkey" I've ever seen!!! They don't get any cuter!!! Well maybe...but I think I've seen my limit of cuteness in those pics today ((let me add some explanation(sp?)marks))!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I only mean "well maybe" because he gets cuter with every picture btw

The Cox Family said...

Almost a year already...WOW! Nicholas is soooo adorable and I love the birthday theme...sounds like a lot of fun!