
I just wanted to share a couple of photos that my best friend, Lyndsey, took of me while I was vacationing with her in California. She's an amazing photographer with her own business-Jack & Lola Photography. The second belly photo is exaggerated a bit since I was pushing out my tummy to achieve a "better" bump for the photo...but that's me (and baby) at 17 weeks!
Thanks for sharing your talent with me, Lynds!


6 comments:
What? Did I miss that you are expecting!!!! Congratulations, how exciting! Nicholas is going to love it:) Hope you are doing well. Hugs to you all.
Okay, I Just read the post that I missed, how wonderful!!! You guys really are blessed and I can't wait to see the special little girl being sent to your wonderful family! Congrats again!!
Congrats again and thanks for sharing the pics, you look fantastic!! Em
Adorable Jess! You're such a cute pregnant lady, I'm jealous! :)
Great job as usual Lynds. Love the purples, so pretty!! :)
~Brienne
Oh Jess I love you! Thank you for all of your support - in everything. I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Gustafson family! I hope I can be there to witness this little angel come into the world ; ) Give my Nicholas a big smooch from his auntie Lynney!
You make a beautiful pregnant lady!! :) Congrats again!
Post a Comment