Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Joy

Cuddling with a sleepy Daddy on Easter morning


Look at what the Easter bunny brought...two books, some PJ's, a chocolate bunny, and a new basketball game for the tub!


Daddy using the fish basketball to give Nicholas kisses. Today Nicholas started puckering up and making a smack sound when we asked for kisses...so cute!

Relaxing on Gramme and Grandpa's living room floor after Easter brunch, watching Kai-Lan


Sporting Daddy's hat and binkie...it's the new look, you know.


New PJ's after bath...I think he likes them!

Reading an Easter story before bed

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with friends and family.
He is Risen~Alleluia!


5 comments:

Emma said...

Looks like a great Easter! I love the pic of Nicholas smiling so brightly in his new pj's-too cute!! Thanks for sharing with us and hope you are feeling well and have a great week, Em

teresa said...

I was looking at the pictures of Nicholas and thought, he was getting tall and then realized HE IS ALMOST 2!!!! Wow time flies. I love the photo of him with a big smile and his new p.j.'s! Life is good.

Sapna said...

It looks like Nicholas likes his pacifier just as much as Maya does! We can't get that thing away from her. Major drama.

By the way, are you guys thinking about going to the FSMA conference this June? I would love to finally meet you and its on your side of the world! We are trying to get it all booked soon.

Cher said...

Nicholas is such a cutie, I am glad your Easter weekend was wonderful! It was fun to catch up with you guys. Big hugs.

Melodie said...

i can't believe how much he is growing.. such a little boy now!! i'm not recieving your updates anymore on my blogger (?) so it was so heartwarming to read your story about finding out about the pregnancy and the amazing outcome... i can imagine how terrifying the wait was. (we didn't know Taye had SMA while pregnant w/ River) So thankful and happy for a healthy baby girl!!!