Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grateful

Tonight I was reflecting on all of things that I am so grateful for in our life right now and I thought I would share...
  • That both Jeff and I have jobs we adore
  • A house that we have made a home
  • The unwavering support of our families-especially my mom & dad who generously provide attention and care for Nicholas, randomly stop at the store and buy groceries for us just because they know how busy our lives can be, and who always offer words of support and love
  • Vehicles that aren't too pretty but that run great and always get us from one destination to the next
  • The most wonderfully soft and comfortable sheets I have ever owned (thanks for the info, Lynds) that help me get a better night's sleep
  • That we have been blessed to be able to be parents for a second time
  • That some of Nicholas's strength seems to be returning now that his bronchitis is clearing up and that he's doing so well driving the power wheelchair
  • That I get to spend every waking second of my day treasuring each moment and loving this sweet boy...
That's what I am grateful for today.

1 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

lol....my eyes played a trick on me. I saw the word 'vehicle' and thought it said 'ventricles that aren't too pretty...' lol..can you tell that I have hydrocephalus on the mind?

Congrats on your new little girl on the way!

When is your due date?