Thursday, March 31, 2011

Working Girl

Ella with my co-worker, Lisa I am so lucky that I work in an environment where I can bring my children into the office with me! I brought Nicholas to work with me for several months when he was an infant and have been able to do the same with Ella. I will say that it has become more and more difficult to actually get any work accomplished as Ella gets older, so I think she will be able to come in with me for maybe another month or so and then she will stay at home with her brother and Gramme. She loves to interact with all of my co-workers while she is there and enjoys playing in her Jenny Jump-Up as well. Her Jenny Jump-Up doesn't actually allow her to do a whole lot of jumping, but she doesn't mind just spinning around and taking in the office scenery. I am sure I have said this before, but it's worth saying again: I am truly so blessed to have such a wonderful part-time job that values the importance of family!

0 comments: