Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DIY Project

I purchased a shadowbox for Ella's nursery long before she was born but saved it until she out-grew her adorable pink booties because I really wanted to display them. Last night I finally got around to putting everything together and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I am never quite sure of myself when it comes to doing crafty projects, but I feel like the more I do them and the less I think about it, the easier it is. Hopefully Ella will like it as much as I do!
photograph by Lyndsey Yeomans of Jack & Lola Photography

5 comments:

Paula said...

Awesome job, Jessica! Where do you find the time to craft??? I've been meaning to scrapbook my boys's babyhood for the last seven years!! Good job :)

Victoria Strong said...

Love that!!

Hanukkah said...

Wow, that looks great! An inspiration, as I have a shadow box thats been sitting for a few years. Maybe you could put one together for Esperanza :-)

Stevens1007 said...

VERY CUTE!

Melanie said...

That is perfect! I love the different letters spelling out her name and the personalized booties! Sweet:)