Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tunnel Vision

My best friend, Lyndsey, sent Ella this colorful tunnel (among other adorable gifts) for her first birthday. It arrived a few days ago and we have been trying to show Ella how to crawl through it. I even got in it myself to demonstrate which was a bit taxing on my mama body and didn't do much for my claustrophobia. And it didn't matter anyway because she still refused to crawl through! Today I decided to put a most prized possession at one end of the tunnel for incentive to crawl through. Plus, I put her favorite ball in the middle as an added bonus.
But it didn't matter because she just walked around the outside to get to her brother.
She was like, "See Mom...I can do it. I made it to the other side!"
Then she decided to crawl in halfway to get her ball...and then backed right up and went out again...

with ball in hand.Then, she finally got it...





What a fun way to spend an afternoon!

0 comments: