Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nicholas's First Dental Visit



This morning Nicholas had his first dentist visit and he did great! I was super nervous about it because he doesn't like getting his teeth brushed at home, but I shouldn't have worried because he actually liked it. In the photos he looks like he is not enjoying himself at all, but that really wasn't the case. His dental hygienist is a family friend and she showed him everything and explained what she was doing as his cleaning took place. She only polished his upper teeth so we are going back in three months to take care of the bottom teeth, as we wanted his first experience to be a good one. He got a prescription for flouride and we plan to buy him a kids Sonicare toothbrush to keep his teeth really sparkly clean. I am so proud of our big boy!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yey, good job, Nicholas! (What a cute shirt too!)

Kristen said...

Love the monkey shirt!!! : )