Our little pumpkin pants is seventeen-months-old today! She is busy, busy, busy. So much so that I am going to sign her up for soccer on Saturday mornings so she can play with other kids and get her energy out. I was so excited to learn that soccer starts for little ones at eighteen-months, so next month she will start soccer!! They do other activities there are well: parachute, running, and tumbling, in addition to playing with tiny soccer balls so I think Ella will have a lot of fun.
She is in between clothing sizes right now. Eighteen month size clothes still fit but are starting to get too small and twenty-four month size clothes are still a bit too big for her. She takes after her mama in the eating department. She loves any kind of food and tried sushi for the first time last night. She really liked it and we were careful to only give her cooked seafood in the sushi.
Everyday she puts on my shoes that sit by the front door and points to her coat and wants to go somewhere. We try to go for walks on nice days, but unfortunately we don't get too many of those in the Pacific Northwest. She is perfectly content to ride in the car and loves to go to anywhere. Jeff and I try to take her with us as much as possible.
She loves her brother and has taken to kissing his cheeks all the time. She also likes to manipulate with his arms and help him play toys with her. It's kind of adorable. Nicholas loves all the attention she gives him.
Our sweet munchkin is definitely a toddler now and a baby no longer. I miss those precious baby days, but I really love watching her grow and learn in her environment. She is a blessing straight from Heaven!


2 comments:
I really like reading your post about your children, we can feel all the love in your heart !
Ella seems to be a joyful little girl, my heart melt when I read that she helps her big brother play !
keep posting ! lots of love overseas !!!!
Ella is such a big girl! She has so much love for her brother and it just shows!
Post a Comment