Monday, March 12, 2012

iPhone Photos






















These photos are a quick glimpse into our lives in the last couple of weeks. My wonderful husband bought me an iPhone for Valentine's Day so I have been taking lots of photos on my phone instead of with my camera (which is on the fritz anyway). I found an app called Instagram that I love because it lets you edit each photo with cool lens options. I have captured lots of photos of the kids, some healthy things I have been eating (in my effort to lose ten pounds by July), the tree in our front yard which is just sprouting blossoms (yay for spring) and items around our home. Last Sunday after mass I took a photo of the newest shrine statue of Mother Teresa and Pope John Paul II. I think it's a very realistic and beautiful interpretation of two amazing people. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Mia said...

thanks for sharing your photos with your new toy :) Kids look great ! I love Nicholas' photo with the shamrock and Ella's with the rocker ! take care. xoxo