This post covers just about everything we did this past week as a family...
Last Saturday evening we went to our friends, The DeShazers, house for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. The kids enjoyed being outside while mommy & daddy enjoyed some tasty margaritas.
All of our plants and flowers are in bloom and the yard is full of vibrant colors. I took this photo of these lovely blooms before Ella decided to pick most of the flowers.
Ella gets kind of freaked out about floaters in the bath. Floaters can be anything from food particles to dirt and so I have taken to adding bubble bath in the water which has resolved the crying.
Our little eater loves everything...even her veggies.
Lately Ella has taken a liking to staying up with mommy after Nicholas goes to sleep to watch a re-run episode of Little House on the Prairie.
Nicholas will turn four in eight days! He is growing so quickly and talking so much now.
I am amazed at how quickly the cilantro is growing. I planted it three weeks ago and it has already doubled in size! Good thing, because I love cilantro on almost everything.
I bought myself a new necklace this week. It's my favorite word and a reminder to me to show love, kindness, and compassion to everyone I meet.
Today Nicholas and I spent another day in his preschool classroom. He made this adorable bird nest with feathers and small scraps of paper. He also gave me a Mother's Day gift-a flower sprouting out of soil. He enjoyed another day there and is so blessed to have such wonderful teachers, classmates, and therapists.


0 comments:
Post a Comment