Elizabeth has started week two of swim lessons. This week her group has been in the BIG pool every day and she's absolutely loving it!
Tomorrow is her test to see which class she will place into for future lessons. She's made so much progress these past two weeks and understands water safety.
This is Ella's friend, Paylin. Paylin is in another class that swims at the same time. They like to sit in the bleachers and dry after lessons are over.
Nicholas enjoys watching his little sis swim. He is content observing instead of participating. When I asked him if he wanted to go to free swim one afternoon, I got an adamant, "no." I just ordered Nicholas a head floatation device for kids with special needs that should arrive soon. I hope he will want to use it when we take our end-of-summer trip to visit our friends in Kennewick. They have a pool and I hope Nicholas will be able to enjoy swimming with the other kids.
Ella loves to jump in with her instructor's help.
She swims with such confidence and ease and has such a great time in the pool. I am contemplating signing her up for one more week of lessons so she can squeeze in more practice before preschool starts. It's a great way to cool off on these hot summer mornings!


0 comments:
Post a Comment