Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pub Crawl Date Night



Last weekend Jeff and I got a sitter for the kids and had ourselves a date night. We decided to stay local and do a pub crawl since there are so many new pubs in our area. Our first stop was Mill City Brew Werks. They have delicious food and offer an ever-changing menu of craft beers. I wanted to commemorate this dinner with my husband so he attempted to take a photo of us together...we got some blurry ones and some where I am instructing him on how to angle to camera...





before we ended up with a semi-decent photo (although still somewhat blurry). 



Mill City grub



Kris and Jami finished watching a movie at the local theatre and then joined us on the remainder of our pub crawl. I love my sister-in-law, she's so sweet and absolutely gorgeous! 





 Our next stop was Birch Street Uptown Lounge which has this amazing ambiance and an extensive list of amazing cocktails. Everyone ordered something different: I had a Grasshopper, Jeff had a Manhattan, Kris got an Old Fashioned, and Jami a dirty martini. 


 They were all delicious, but pretty spendy so we only had one drink there. 


Another attempt at a date night photo, no better than the rest as this one is super dark. Ugh, it's tough to get that perfect photo. 


Our next stop was A Beer At A Time which recently moved to a new location. They have an extensive beer menu, so I always like to get a sampler when I visit so I can try some new beer flavors. Surprisingly I liked the Porter the best. It was a rich combination and tasted like a coffee drink with vanilla. So yummy!


Our last stop was Adams Bar & Grill where we played pool and Jeff & I kicked butt! Well, mostly Jeff kicked butt, but since I was on his team, I rode his coattails all the way to the (three!) wins. 

It was such a fun evening out. I truly enjoy my my time with my husband and when family joins, it's always a bonus!

0 comments: