Sunday, December 20, 2009

19 Months-Old

Today I am 19 months-old!
This morning my friend, Victor Jones, came over to play. I gave him this cool helicopter toy for Christmas. He let me check it out.

I like to keep up with the Jones'.


Later I went over to my grandparent's house for dinner. My Uncle Brett was there...he's in town for Christmas. He put these glasses on me, but I did not like them very much.

My Gramme makes me laugh.

Here's my Uncle Brett. I am so happy he's back for a visit. I missed him!

It's good to be 19 months-old. I am counting down the days until a big guy in a red suit visits my house. It's only 5 days away! My mommy says he will be bringing me lots of presents because I have been a good boy all year long.

7 comments:

Mary said...

GREAT pictures!

Kristen said...

Happy birthday Nicholas. I'm sure that big guy in a red suit will be very generous with such an inspiring little boy.

Cass said...

Nicholas. Is. So. Cute! Quite a photogenic baby, he is. Adorable!

Lisa said...

Happy 19 month Birthday Nicholas!
Start counting down how many more sleeps until Santa arrives...here those jingle bells...wishing you a blessed Christmas filled with much love and laughter!
Be well,
Lisa :)

Emma said...

Happy 19 Months Nicholas!! The pics are great, I love the first one with his huge smile and the one of him laughing with Gramma-sure brightens your day doesn't it?! Hope you have a great Christmas and I'm sure Santa knows how extra special you are Nicholas...Merry Christmas!
Em

Sapna said...

Happy 19 month birthday! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Maya is turning 2 in one week! Time flies. Hey if you get a chance send me your email address - want to ask you a question offline. You can reach me at springle@kpmg.com. Thanks!

Lisa Christine said...

19 fabulous months of Nicholas! :) Merry Christmas!