Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Then & Now






Bath robes are so not practical for a baby, but I love them! They are so cute and while neither of my children wear them for very long after bath time, they are certainly picture worthy. I love these photos of the kids...same chair, about the same age, same big smile. They certainly resemble each other, don't you think?

5 comments:

Devon said...

SO. CUTE!!! I love those robes!! And yes, Nicholas and Ella look so much alike!!

Kristen said...

They really do look alike, so cute!! I love the bathrobes! Aria has one but I never put her in it. I think that I should just to get some cute pictures!! : ) Hope all is well,

Stevens1007 said...

They are both so cute! They do look alike. I had to look twice to see that it wasn't Ella in two different robes (which are both adorable!).

Jami said...

I love these pics. So adorable

Davis Family said...

Wow... they do look so much alike! I absolutely love these pictures, and they are both very adorable in their robes.