Today our sweet munchkin is thirteen months!
She now has four upper teeth and her lower middle ones look like they might cut through her gums any day. She is wearing 12-18 month clothes, but the 18 month ones are still a bit big as she is long but rather skinny despite the large amount of food she consumes. She reaches her hands to be picked-up all the time and likes when her daddy tosses her in the air. She says a few words now: "What's that?" "Mom" "Dad" and "Hi" are the ones she says most frequently. She likes to climb up on her toy box now to get up on the sofa or computer desk. She can also climb off of the sofa, ottoman, and our bed (which is kind of scary because it is so high off the ground). We have an app on our iPad that she loves called Baby Finger. She touches the screen and shapes, numbers, and colors pop up with sounds. She thinks it is pretty great that she gets to use something that usually only brother or mommy handles. She still sleeps about twelve hours every night with a two-three hour nap every day.
She is such a delight and we truly enjoy being her parents. She makes us laugh all the time and brings so much joy to our life. We are beyond blessed to have our little Ellie Roo!


2 comments:
Hi ! I'm writting to you from Madagascar. Just wanted to say hello ! I've discovered your blog for months as I was looking for information about SMA.
I really enjoy reading you, you seem always in a good mood, your kids are really cute and you are wonderful parents ! Take care !
Thanks for reading, Mia! I am always happy to hear from our readers! Take care.
Post a Comment