Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Eve


My sweet Elmo (he wore his costume almost all day) and baby kitten

Halloween was fun this year! Both of Jeff's sisters came over for a pizza dinner and then we all took the kids trick-or-treating in our neighborhood while Jeff stayed behind to hand out candy. Nicholas did great this year saying "hi" and "thank you." Saying "trick-or-treat" is still a bit of a mouthful for our little guy. Ella was mesmerized by the whole experience and kept trying to pull candy out of her purple plastic pumpkin. She managed to grab some lemon heads and opened the box, but mommy took it away before she could shove any candy in her mouth.

After the kids went to bed, Jeff and I watched Paranormal Activity 2. It was my choice as I was not in the mood for a slasher film, but did want to watch a scary movie. I think the could-be-true, no blood and gore movies scare me the most! I am going to bed now and hoping for sweet dreams tonight.

Happy Halloween from the Gustafson Family!

0 comments: