We are so proud of my brother, Eric, and his new business: Limitless Snow-Wake-Surf. He sells snowboards, wakeboards, water & snow skis, boots, bindings, coats, hats, gloves, and much, much more. It's a local shop but he sells online through ebay, so you can like his facebook page to get more information on how to buy his products here.

Our family was there for a couple of hours this afternoon and lots of people came by to check out the store and munch on yummy appetizers.

Ella had fun exploring the store and I had to chase her around to keep her out of mischief.
She looks cute in her Ronix hat, but I think it might be a smidge too big.
She found this small mirror and couldn't stop kissing herself.
Nicholas cozied up in front of the big screen TV and enjoyed watching some snowboard and wakeboard videos. He kept saying, "Wow!" and "Cool!" as he watched the amazing things those professional can do in the snow and water.
Later my mom decided to try a hat on him, but I don't think he was thrilled about the purple hat with sparkle yarn.
He seemed to like the red one with the ball on top much better.
These men's snowboard mitts look more like boxing gloves on his three-year-old hands.
"Um, Mom, I really like this color, but don't you think it's a bit too big?" Yep, buddy, I think you are right. Maybe Daddy will like it better.
We had a great time visiting with family and friends and browsing for new gear. Jeff even bought himself a new knit hat for the upcoming snowboarding season. Eric, good luck with your new business venture. We wish you nothing but success, brother!!

Our family was there for a couple of hours this afternoon and lots of people came by to check out the store and munch on yummy appetizers.

0 comments:
Post a Comment