Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents' house yesterday. It was a small group: just our family, my mom & dad, and brother and sister-in-law. It was relaxing and low-key with scrumptious food which is how Thanksgiving should be.
The beautifully decorated table
Aunt Tina and Ella
Dad carving the turkey
Mom making her yummy gravy
It was difficult to get a good photo of these two since Ella is such a busy-body these days

Mmmm...a delicious Thanksgiving feast

Ella was at one end of the table...
and Nicholas was at the other end
After dinner Ella decided to walk around in mommy's shoes
After looking through our photos, I realized that I do not do a very good job of getting family photos of the four of us. I will have to work on that!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Jessica ! what nice photos !!!! We do not celebrate Thanksgiving here in Madagascar. I think we should ;) it's important to remember at least once a year all the things we should be grateful for. Happy Thanks giving Jessica et hugs to your sweeties