
It has been a wet and dreary couple of weeks, and while I know that all this rain makes the grass green and the spring flowers bloom...
I wish we could skip all the April showers and go right to the May flowers!
And where is the warm sunshine? The flowers need that just as much as the rain.
Our family has spent the last several days inside the house watching movies and cuddling by the fireplace...and dreaming of warmer days when we can head outside and play!


1 comments:
I love your page, Jess! You do such a great job of updating us on what's going on in your life! I wish we were a closer :) Are you going to be around for the STP this year? It's the second weekend in July, I think. I 'll have to ask Andrew to be sure. It would be great to meet up with you again!
Post a Comment