Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Boy And His New Toy


Today while I was at work for a few hours, Daddy and Nicholas took a trip to Bi-Mart. Daddy decided Nicholas was ready for a "big boy" truck and so he bought him the one you see pictured here.
Nicholas sure does love rolling his new truck on the ground. He also likes spinning those huge wheels around and around when mommy holds the truck in her hand.
Thank you, Daddy!

7 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

Yeah!
We LOVE trucks!

Anonymous said...

His hair is getting so curly

Lisa Christine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the kind comment that you left.

Your son is adorable....and I can tell that he loves that truck! {we don't really have trucks around our house :) }

I'll be sure to keep checking back for updates!

Stevens1007 said...

CUTE! He seems to really enjoy it! Sorry, I didn't get to see you while I was in WA. It would've been nice to meet Nicholas! Oh well, we've got the blog!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stonefamily said...

Brandon loves trucks, too! It's so funny to watch him roll it across the carpet. Actually, he thinks many things are trucks! He'll take the phone, or a toy and scoot it across the carpet like it has wheels on it! He gets so excited :)

Yvonne said...

Can never start with the trucks too early. Very cute! And looks like he has some curly hair...very cute! :)