We were lucky enough to spend some time with, not just one, but two of the Balholms!
Then Lyndsey started taking pictures...
Here's one on the way to Bonneville Spa where we enjoyed pedicures, and a soothing bath & wrap (there's nothing like a little pampering)...
Here's one of the beautiful Washougal river...
Here's one of my sweet baby boy...
and here's one of the beautiful tree in our front yard.
On Sunday evening Lyndsey cooked a delicious gourmet meal for us...the cooking gene must run in the family!

We also had a late night visit with Katie who made our bellies ache with laughter!
Bye-bye Auntie Lynney...we miss you already! Come visit us again soon!
It was a menu of Caprice salad and apricot marinated pork chops topped with onion, mushroom, leeks, and cranberries...absolutely scrumptious!


2 comments:
Oh wow! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I'm blessed enough to have my best friend live right down the road from me, but she's leaving tomorrow morning on vacation. I'll miss her! I don't know how you guys do it, being so far apart!!!
I had the BEST time with my bf and sweet boy. Thanks again for a wonderful time and I miss you already! wah!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment